For the cake (if not using leftover):
- 1 box Holiday Bundt Cake Mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup whole milk or sour cream
For the bread pudding:
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup + 2-4 Tablespoons light cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup Holiday Jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
If using leftover Holiday Bundt Cake, begin at step 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour, or spray, an 8 –10 cup bundt or tube pan.
- In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter with about ½ cup of cake mix. Add eggs and another ½ cup of mix and blend until incorporated.
- Add remaining mix and milk (or sour cream) and mix to moisten. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 45– 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Turn off oven and allow cake to cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
- Slice cake into rough ½” cubes and place into a 9"x13” greased baking pan so they are evenly spread apart.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, 1 cup cream, milk, Holiday Jam and vanilla extract until well combined and the mixture begins to develop a frothy top. Pour the mixture over the cake cubes so they are evenly coated and there are no dry pieces. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Remove bread pudding from refrigerator and uncover. Drizzle with additional 2-4 Tablespoons of light cream and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Place in a water bath and bake for 45 minutes, until the center of the pudding is set.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- While cooling, combine Holiday Bundt Cake Glaze Mix with 1-2 Tablespoons of milk, whisking until smooth. Drizzle over finished bread pudding and serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.