Hungary by the Spoonful
Slurp your way through these flavorful Hungarian soups and stews!
- Date: Sunday, November 24th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Krisztina Perron
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Ciorba de Perisoare - Romanian sour meatball soup
- Unstuffed Cabbage Stew with Sour Cream - an easy take on Hungarian stuffed cabbage rolls
- Csirke Paprikas over Nokedli - traditional Hungarian stewed chicken over scratch-made dumplings
- Lecso - a stew made with sausage, onions and peppers in a paprika sauce, served over white rice
- Hideg Meggy Leves - cold sour cherry soup with sour cream and cloves