Travel around the globe with this luncheon --- and be back home in time for supper!
- Date: Sunday, April 18th, 2021
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Dana Moos
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Jerk-spiced Mini Sweet Potato Latkes topped with Buttered Lobster and Mango Jalapeño Salsa
- Vietnamese Pulled Pork Tacos with Sriracha Aioli, Pickled Cucumber and Cabbage, Fried Egg and Cilantro - a favorite at the Hospitality Maine 2019 Restaurant Expo!
- Chinese Five-Spice and Port Wine-Poached Pears with Nutmeg-Scented Frozen Yogurt