Just For the Halibut
Embrace fresh, coastal fare.
- Date: Tuesday, March 12th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Winter Chopped Salad with Roasted Pears, Gorgonzola Cheese and a Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Pan-Seared Halibut with a Lemon and Caper Beurre Blanc
- Caramelized Onion and Winter Wheat Berry Salad served alongside Buttered Carrot and Turnip Mash
- Mud Pie - layers of vanilla bean ice cream, coffee ice cream crushed chocolate cookies are topped with chocolate ganache and sea salt caramel sauce