Last Days of Autumn
Cozy up to scratch-made cottage pie and soup.
- Date: Thursday, October 24th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Jane St. Pierre
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Classic French Onion Soup
- Individual Cottage Pie - this dish features a broiled mashed potato topping over a beef and vegetable filling
- Parker House Dinner Roll with Mixed Greens Salad
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp