Learn to make fresh Itlaian food from scratch in the comfort of your own home.
- Date: Saturday, September 21st, 2019
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Jane St. Pierre
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Crispy Ciabatta with Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Garlic and Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Marsala and Shallot Pan Sauce
- Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter Sage Sauce
- Sautéed Spinach with Lemon, Garlic and Pine Nuts
- Vanilla Mascarpone Panna Cotta