Cookbook Signing: This eclectic brunch will satisfy your sweet and savory cravings!
- Date: Sunday, September 29th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Dana Moos
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Lobster Bread Pudding with Sherry, Cognac and Mascarpone
- Savory Crêpes with Wild Mushrooms, Brie, Microgreens, Truffle Oil and a Fried Egg
- Cheese Blintz Custard with Raspberies and Raspberry Coulis