Lobster Pot Pie
A Real Maine Treat
Nothing says Maine like lobster and nobody cooks a lobster pot pie better than chefs from Maine. Shipped directly from the cold Atlantic coastal waters to your door, you'll savor every bite of these delicious lobster pot pies. Made with a sherry cream sauce and topped with Dufour puff pastry, this incredible delight is perfect for special occasions or sharing with a special someone.
- Made with all lobster meat
- No fillers
Made in Maine
- Product Care
- Keep frozen until ready to bake
- 7 oz. each
- Suggested Uses
- Preparation: Thaw in refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Bake on a sheet pan for 15 minutes @ 425 degrees or until pastry has begun to puff. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue baking for another 5-8 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Set of 4 in individual white ramekins
- 28 oz
- Lobster, Heavy cream, Puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached flour, water, salt, lemon juice), Whole milk, Sherry, Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, extractives of paprika, natural butter flavor, spice extractives, garlic powder, saffron), Modified food starch, Butter (cream, salt), Tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper. Contains: shellfish (lobster), milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also processes soy, egg, fish, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.