Duck is extremely tender when cooked properly. Let us show you how!
- Date: Tuesday, December 29th, 2021
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Beet Salad with Arugula and Mustard Vinaigrette
- Pan-Seared Duck Breast with Savory Blackberry Bourbon Sauce - simply seasoned and perfectly crisp
- Warm Cabbage Slaw - tender and caramelized, this slaw is a perfect accompaniment to the rich duck
- Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Winter Blackberry Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream