Made With Our
- 2 Tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup sweet potato, diced and cooked
- 1 cup red potatoes, diced and cooked
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Organic Spicy Corn & Tomato Relish
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat butter or oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and red bell pepper and sauté until tender.
- Add potatoes and continue to sauté until slightly browned.
- Stir in beans and Organic Spicy Corn & Tomato Relish until heated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Top hash with eggs with one of the following methods:
- Method 1- Make four wells in the hash, exposing the bottom of the pan. Crack an egg in each well. Cover skillet with a lid and cook until eggs are done to your liking.
- Method 2- Fry eggs in a separate greased pan to your liking. Place cooked eggs on top of the hash, garnish with cilantro and serve.