Mumbai to Maine® Series: Life-Giving Lentils
Learn all about this legume and how to create fantastic dishes you'll want to make over and over again.
- Date: Saturday, February 6th, 2021
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Cherie Scott
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Chilled Madras Curried Chickpea Salad with Buttercup Lettuce, Garlic Naan Toast Points and Pomegranate
- Dahl Gosht - Indian lamb and lentil stew
- Lemon and Cilantro Rice Pilaf
- Mysore Pak - chickpea fudge with pistachio garnish