Mumbai to Maine® Series: North Indian Classics
Experience a dazzling array of regional staples.
- Date: Saturday, March 6th, 2021
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Cherie Scott
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Whole Roasted Tandoori Masala Cauliflower - marinated in ginger, tumeric and tandoori masala-infused yogurt, then slow-roasted and drizzled with cilantro, serrano chile and scallion-infused yogurt
- Saag Murgh (a popular north Indian dish of boneless chicken thighs simmered in a blend of puréed and spice-infused spinach)
- Saffron Rice Pilaf - long-grain Basmati rice simmered in saffron-chicken stock with ghee and garnished with toasted almonds and caramelized onions
- Nankhatai - Indian shortbread cardamom butter cookies