The Cafe Associate is responsible for assisting with the preparation of food and beverages, ensuring hygiene levels are maintained to a suitable standard and maintaining exceptional levels of customer service by providing guests helpful, positive service.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assist guest in food selections and provide information on their menu selections while accurately and efficiently processing all register transactions
- Build display cases with daily products, rotate counter displays, maintain proper tracking of deli case items while practicing FIFO procedures
- Stock, organize and clean all Café areas during shift.
- Complete daily prep list, update inventory sheets for products needed
- Maintain detailed knowledge of menu items, including ingredients, preparation and pronunciation
- Communicate with management team regarding any issues or concerns from guests
- Follow all company policies and procedures with regard to safety, quality, sanitation, personnel, maintenance and equipment, including food safety
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Positive, upbeat, energetic manner with previous food and/or sales/service experience a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills, effective team player
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs. on occasion, climb ladders, bend, reach, squat, kneel, twist and stand for several hours a day
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: