The Cafe Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for dishes, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc. In addition, this position ensures the cleanliness of the Café kitchen, trash areas, outside dining area and kitchen equipment.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Clean, sanitize and restock pots, pans, silverware, glassware, plates, etc.
- Assure dish area is supplied with the proper cleaning supplies (i.e. chemicals, garbage bags, etc.)
- Monitor and maintain high standards of cleanliness in all dining areas
- Maintain cleanliness of all garbage, recycle receptacles and bus stations
- Assist in the general cleaning of kitchen equipment, floors and walls
- Assist in the preparation of menu items (i.e., peel carrots, potatoes, onions)
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Positive, upbeat, energetic manner with previous food/cleaning experience a plus
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50lbs. on occasion, climb ladders, reach, squat, kneel, twist and stand for several hours a day
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: