Café Food Prep
Part-Time Year Round
The Café Food Prep is responsible for preparing sandwiches and salads in a consistent, accurate and high quality manner while maintaining food safety and sanitation standards.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Slice all bread, vegetables, meats and cheeses for sandwich making.
- Prepare all house condiments, sauces and dressings for sandwiches and salads.
- Manage time efficiently to ensure all premade sandwiches are ready for counter service.
- Display all sandwiches with appropriate signage, color coded to meet safe serving guidelines as outlined by SWK.
- Work with Café Line Cook to ensure all cold side dishes are ready and plated for pick-up during service.
- Break down station at end of shift to ensure all food is dated and put away properly and create an end-of-day prep list for station.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years kitchen experience.
- Strong organizational, and time management skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs. on occasion, climb ladders, bend, reach, squat, kneel, twist and stand for several hours a day.
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: