Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and problem resolution working directly with guests.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Take and process orders via phone, fax and mail including entering into computer, providing information and follow up regarding orders and inquiries
- Proactively manage customer complaints and concerns
- Maintain and enhance positive relationships with retail guests, including providing information on new products, updates on procedural changes, etc.
- Promote sales through actively selling specials and other suggestive selling techniques such as upselling
- Understand all shipping processes and guide guests to most appropriate method for their needs
- Consistently represent Stonewall Kitchen’s commitment to the highest level of service through correspondence with guests as necessary by letter or email
- Process e-mails from the Guest Service queue.
- Support Stonewall Kitchen’s commitment to Customer Service by critically reviewing company materials (Catalog / Internet) and communicating errors found
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of customer service and/or retail experience
- Must be able to listen well and have patience and a calm manner with guests
- Excellent proven communication skills – oral and written
- Must have the ability to deal with conflict and be creative in solving problems
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: