Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for increasing existing sales and developing new business opportunities with their assigned territory. Effectively develop and manage a broker sales network within the region.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Effectively manage and develop a regional broker network to meet sales goals
- Develop and maintain key account relationships with face to face meetings, demos to help drive sales and strengthen existing and new relationships
- Manage regional travel presentations and other budgets
- Provide outstanding service; present new products to existing customer base.
- Analyze sales to proactively identify and act upon trends, opportunities and maximize sales.
- Train brokers as needed, providing leadership and development toward achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with overall sales strategy.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and activity reports, as well as monthly forecasts and updates as needed for planning.
- Provide direction to inside sales representatives
- Represent the company at National and Regional Trade Shows.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- BA or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership and motivation skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced selling environment
- The ability to manage a large territory and broker network
- 4-6 years of prior experience in customer service/sales, preferably in consumer goods market
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office preferred), specifically spreadsheet applications
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: