Receiver is responsible for accurate and timely intake and processing of shipments of raw materials, hard goods, and other items.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for timely and accurate receipt of all deliveries to the York Warehouse
- Communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external customers
- Ready all materials for inventory
- Operate electric fork trucks, following established safety procedures
- Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout shift and at the end of the shift
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Proficient in MS applications, and demonstrate a willingness to learn new systems
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis, twist, bend, reach, squat, climb stairs and stand for several hours at a time.
- Must have experience with electrical and manual pallet jacks and fork lifts.
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: