Receiver is responsible for accurate and timely intake and processing of shipments of raw materials, hard goods, and other items.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate receipt of all deliveries to the Warehouse.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Ready all inventory for movement into the DC (item, case and pallet level ID, etc.).
- Operate electric fork trucks, following established safety procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout shift and at the end of the shift.
- Report any conditions that need attention to appropriate department (e.g., Operations, Distribution, Maintenance, Human Resources).
- Follow all company policies and procedures for safety, including food safety, quality, and sanitation with regard to personnel, maintenance, and equipment.
- Cross-train to work in all warehouse positions as needed.
- QC and Auditing Functions as assigned.
- Assist with inventory spot checks and other inventory-related activities as needed.
- May be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week periodically as business needs require.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS applications (Excel, Word Outlook) and demonstrate a willingness to learn new systems.
- Must have experience with electrical and manual pallet jacks and fork lifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and to stand for several hours at a time.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: