The Custodian is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the campus and performs maintenance and repairs as directed by the Facilities Coordinator.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Cleaning duties including cleaning restrooms, carpets, floors, and baling cardboard. Monitor Trash Receptacles – dispose of trash and maintain trash receptacles
- Provide excellent guest service to the public
- Utilizing cleaning equipment including walk-behind sweepers, scrubbers and burnishers
- Providing facilities related assistance to Cooking School, Café and Store
- Track and request reorder supplies of cleaning and facilities items (e.g., light bulbs)
- Refill and restock paper good and other items
- Perform outdoor maintenance duties as needed (e.g., snow removal, clean windows)
- Assist with additional facilities – related tasks as needed (e.g., painting, changing bulbs
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday, 6:30AM - 3:00PM
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and to stand for several hours at a time. Must have a valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
- Experience with working with the public in a busy but casual customer setting.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
- Must be able to climb ladders, bend, twist, reach, push and pull and perform repetitive motions.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends & holidays.
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at:
P: 207.351.2713 F: 207.351.2714