This menu showcases the transformative power of flour, fury and women’s voices.
- Date: Saturday, December 5th, 2020
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: null Kathy Gunst & Katherine Alford
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Served with a Light Lunch: Pasta e Fagioli with White Beans and Basil served alongside Winter Cobb Salad - roasted squash, spiced chickpeas, apples, salted pecans and pomegranate
- Pigs in a Blanket with Two Mustards
- Chocolate Pudding
- Apple-Pear Galette
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- (Don't Call Me) Honey Cake with Honeycomb Candy