- 1 cup dry Montebello Orzo
- 1 cup cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cut into ¼” cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- Juice from ½ of a lemon
- ½ cup fresh herbs, chopped (basil, parsley, mint, etc)
- ½ cup Rose Vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare orzo according to package directions. Drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl add the cooked orzo, cucumbers, tomatoes, mozzarella, pepper, chickpeas and onion and toss.
- When you are ready to serve, toss the orzo salad with the lemon juice, fresh herbs and ½ cup of Rosé Vinaigrette, adding more vinaigrette to taste if desired. Season with salt and pepper and serve.