Silver Palate Favorites
From the famed Silver Palate Cookbook come these culinary classics.
- Date: Tuesday, February 5th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Scott Jones
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Salmon Mousse garnished with Watercress and served with Pumpernickel Toasts
- Chicken Marbella - an overnight marinade makes this dish of chicken, olives and capers one of the most popular recipes to date!
- French Potato Salad with Bacon
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Parsley Gremolata
- Carrot Cake - enjoy this classic cake with a smothering of lemon-spiked cream cheese frosting