Soup Swap- Cookbook Signing
Sample classic soups brimming with international flavors.
- Date: Saturday, December 1st, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kathy Gunst
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Herbed Ricotta Toasts with Slow-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Sopa di Lima - a traditional Mexican soup made with plenty of lime
- Greek-Style Turkey and Rice Soup with Meyer Lemon and Dill
- Scottish-Style Smoked Haddock and Leek Chowder
- Citrus Salad with Crème Fraîche and Tarragon
- Meyer Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cake