Kick your next barbeque up a notch with these flavorful dishes.
- Date: Friday, February 1st, 2019
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Yucca Chips with Smoked Chile Avocado Dip
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms topped with Roasted Pepper and Corn Relish
- Braised Beef Brisket with Shaved Horseradish on a bed of Collard Greens
- Cardamom-Spiced Apple Cobbler served with Saffron Vanilla Ice Cream