- 4, 6oz salmon filets
- 1 bottle Legal Sea Foods Lemon Teriyaki Sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons honey
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup cooked, shelled edamame
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Cover the salmon filets in 1 cup of Lemon Teriyaki Sauce and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler and arrange a rack to be approximately 6 inches from the broiler. Remove salmon from the marinade, discarding the extra sauce, and place the salmon skin side down on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Broil for 8-10 minutes watching closely to ensure it does not burn.
- Meanwhile, add 1 cup of fresh Legal Sea Foods Lemon Teriyaki Sauce to a saucepan and bring to a slow boil. Add 1-2 Tablespoons honey and reduce until it has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Place 1 cup of cooked rice into each bowl. Top each with ¼ cup each of the edamame and radishes. Place the cooked salmon on top of each bowl and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Drizzle with the reduced sauce before serving.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */