The Art of Breakfast
Learn how to bring B&B entertaining to your own home.
- Date: Sunday, January 20th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Dana Moos
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Honeydew and Blackberries with Elderflower and Basil
- Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popovers
- Egg Roulade with a Duo of Cheeses served alongside Roasted Tomatoes and Basil, Breakfast Potato Wedges and Candied Bacon
- Individual Chocolate Cake Towers - a rich cake layered with Chambord buttercream and topped with chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries