The Maine Way Cookbook Signing
Enjoy a head-turning meal using locally sourced ingredients with a contemporary twist.
- Date: Friday, March 6th, 2020
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Annie Copps
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Oysters Three Ways: Raw, Roasted and Fried - on the half shell with mignonette sauce; bacon-wrapped and roasted; and fried with tartar sauce
- Maple-and-Soy Glazed Salmon with Pan-Seared Mushrooms
- Native Pudding - a twist on the classic Indian pudding