There's no denying the appeal of a classic French pastry.
- Date: Saturday, January 26th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kristen Lawson Perry
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Savory: Salade Niçoise with Potatoes, Haricot Verts, Fresh Vegetables, Tuna and Olives
- Savory: Croque Madame - the ultimate ham and cheese sandwich, it's finished with bechamel and a soft-fried egg
- Sweet: French Macaron -we've taken the guesswork out of this almond meringue sandwich cookie
- Sweet: Marjolaine Cake - enjoy the combination of nut-based meringues, pastry cream and a hint of chocolate