The Spain Attraction- with Wine Pairings
Spanish food and wine come together to excite the taste buds.
- Date: Saturday, March 2nd, 2019
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: SOMMELIER Monique Meadows
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Shrimp Two Ways: Tortillas de Camarones; Gambas al Ajillo - shrimp prepared as crispy fritters as well as sautéed with garlic
- Grilled Eggplant in Tomato Basil Vinaigrette with Onions and Capers
- Pincho Moruno with Patatas Bravas - pork kebabs served with fiery potatoes
- Torta de Santiago - a popular Spanish cake made with almonds