The Tap & Grill- with Beer Pairings
The only way to improve on surf and turf? Serve it with the perfect brew.
- Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2019
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Tom Madden
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Rustic Shrimp Bisque with Fennel and Leeks
- Steak au Poivre alongside Maple-Glazed Carrots-this peppered steak is served in a creamy pan sauce
- Seasoned Potato Wedges
- Peaches and Cream Ice Cream with Praline Swirl