The 'Yum' Factor
Cookbook Signing: There's no doubt about it, these potato pancakes and steaks are sure to please!
- Date: Friday, October 4th, 2019
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Bill Collins
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Roasted Pepper and Feta Cheese Dip served with Garlic Crostini
- Rib Eye Steak with Port Reduction Pan Sauce
- Pennsylvania Dutch Mashed Potato Pancakes
- Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower and Garlic
- Classic Crème Brûlée