They Say It's Your Birthday Cake
Learn to make a simple, delicious cake from scratch, plus decorating techniques to turn an ordinary cake into an extraordinary one!
- Date: Saturday, March 27th, 2021
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Erin Gardner
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Served with a Light Lunch: Minestrone Soup with Turkey Meatballs served alongside Kale Salad with Carrot Ginger Dressing
- Baking from Scratch: Yellow Funfetti Cake with Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Learn Tips and Tricks:
- How to Level and Torte a Cake
- Applying a Crumb Coat for the Perfect Finish
- Textured Buttercream Tutorial - make your cake stand out from the rest
- Basic Piping Techniques - certain to make it (almost) too pretty to eat