Tis the Season-ing
Sugar and spice and everything nice make up these delicious dishes.
- Date: Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Patty Roche
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Sweet-and-Spicy Holiday Nuts alongside Cranberry Crostini with Goat Cheese Spread
- Steak au Poivre - in this French-style dish, beef tenderloin is encrusted with peppercorns
- Potato and Gruyère Gratin
- Roasted Jewel Vegetables
- Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Poached Pears