Made With Our
- 2 cups vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup Tropical Fruit Jam, Mimosa Jam , Tangerine Marmalade or Lemon Pear Marmalade
- 1 star fruit, sliced for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (such as golden raisins, mango, papaya or pineapple)
For the granola:
- Combine the yogurt and Tropical Fruit Jam. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made one day ahead.
- For the granola, preheat oven to 300° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or grease.
- Combine all of the granola ingredients in a medium size bowl. Stir until uniformly mixed.
- Spread mixture out on the baking sheet. Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until the granola is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 6 weeks.
- Serve flavored yogurt with granola and garnish with sliced star fruit.