Saturday, February 1, 2020
Chef: Fiona Brooks
Class Time: Begins at 12pm and lasts for about 1 1/2 hours
- Iceberg Wedge with Smokey 1000 Island & Blue Cheese Dressings
- Meatloaf with Mushroom Ketchup & Roasted Plum Tomatoes
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Dumplings with Grapefruit Crème Anglaise
What to Expect? We partner with local chefs who spend an evening demonstrating their skills, sharing fantastic tips, and creating wonderful dishes. Classes are informal with ongoing interaction between chef and students. Cooking classes are demonstration only. Lunch Classes: Saturday lunch classes are alcohol free. Feel free to bring your own soft drinks, and we will have water available.
All lunch cooking classes are $45 (+ tax) and include:
- A delicious meal from appetizer to dessert
- Printed menu packet
- Stonewall Kitchen product samples
- 10% off any store purchases made during the class (cooking classes are not included)
To purchase seats: Please call the store directly to make reservations. (Seats cannot be reserved without payment.) Call early for reservations, as class size is limited. Our classes begin at 12pm and each class lasts for about 1 1/2 hours.
Refund Policy: Stonewall Kitchen Cooking Class Fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds and/or transfers will be issued for class cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
Private Parties: Whether it is for a bridal party, a birthday, a family party, or a corporate event, a cooking class is a great way to make your event memorable!