Monday, February 17, 2020
Chef: Fiona Brooks
Class Time: Begins at 6pm and lasts for about 1 1/2 hours
- Warm Lentil Salad with Walnuts & Goat Cheese
- Mushroom & Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breast with Marsala Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Mascarpone Creams with Caramel Sauce & Caramelized Hazelnuts
What to Expect? We partner with local chefs who spend an evening demonstrating their skills, sharing fantastic tips, and creating wonderful dishes. Classes are informal with ongoing interaction between chef and students. Cooking classes are demonstration only. Our evening classes are 21 years of age and over. Feel free to bring your favorite beverage to accompany your meal. We are happy to provide glasses and corkscrews.
This cooking class is $50 (+ tax) and includes:
- A delicious meal from appetizer to dessert
- Printed menu packet
- Stonewall Kitchen product samples
- 10% off any store purchases made during the class (cooking classes are not included)
To purchase seats: Please call the store directly to make reservations. (Seats cannot be reserved without payment.) Call early for reservations, as class size is limited. Our classes begin at 6pm and each class lasts for about 1 1/2 hours.
Refund Policy: Stonewall Kitchen Cooking Class Fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds and/or transfers will be issued for class cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
Private Parties: Whether it is for a bridal party, a birthday, a family party, or a corporate event, a cooking class is a great way to make your event memorable!