Say so long to winter with these end-of-the-season dishes.
- Date: Friday, March 8th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Warm Roasted Beet Salad with Charred Winter Vegetables in a Lemon Vinaigrette finished with Toasted Pine Nuts
- Crispy Garlic and Lemon-Crusted Salmon
- Oven-Roasted Spiced Sweet Potatoes and Creamed Kale with Blistered Grape Tomatoes
- Upside-Down Ginger, Pear and Almond Cake