- 3 ounces mild flavored goat cheese
- 5 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
- 30 mini phyllo shells (found in the freezer section of your grocery store)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill each phyllo shell with 1/2 teaspoon of goat cheese and top with 1/2 teaspoon of Red Pepper Jelly.
- Bake until filling is hot, 8-10 minutes.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.