- 1 large pre-baked pizza crust or naan
- Stonewall Kitchen Harissa Sauce
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1-2 cups grated Smoked Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced and drained
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread a thin layer of Harissa Sauce over the pizza crust.
- Top with artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Sprinkle cheese and olives on top.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese bubbles and melts.
- Slice and serve immediately.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients