- 1 ready-to-bake pie crust, precooked according to directions
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 egg yolks and 4 whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Heat cream in a small, heavy saucepan. Warm thoroughly but do not simmer. Remove from heat and stir gradually into beaten eggs.
- Add Maple Pumpkin Butter and mix well.
- Pour custard into pre-baked pie shell.
- Bake approximately 40-50 minutes or until custard is set. An inserted knife or toothpick will come out clean.
- Cool before serving.