Sriracha Teriyaki Fried Rice– Serves 4-6 as a side dish
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups chopped vegetables such as asparagus, snap peas, bean sprouts, bell pepper or broccoli
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- 1 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2-4 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large saute pan, or wok. When hot add vegetables and stir fry until tender crisp. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add a little more oil to the pan. Adjust heat to medium. Add rice. Make a small well in the center of the rice, exposing the bottom of the pan. Place the beaten egg in the hole. Stir egg with a spatula until it scrambles. Stir egg into rice. Add vegetables and Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.