Made With Our
- For the Blood Orange Simple Syrup:
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons water
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Blood Orange Marmalade
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- For the Margarita:
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces fresh squeezed blood orange juice
- 2 ounces Tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec (or other orange liqueur)
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) blood orange simple syrup (reserve a small amount for rimming the glasses)
- Kosher salt for rimming the glasses
- Blood orange slices or wedges of lime for garnish
- For the blood orange simple syrup, combine the water, Blood Orange Marmalade and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool.
- For the margaritas, combine the lime juice, orange juice, Tequila, Triple Sec and blood orange simple syrup in a pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Moisten the rim of two glasses with remaining blood orange simple syrup. Pour salt onto a small plate. Dip the rim of the glasses into the salt. Place ice in each glass; fill with blood orange margarita and garnish with a slice of orange or wedge of lime.