- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease and flour 2 cookie sheets, or line with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together egg, oil, milk and ¼ cup Merry Maraschino Cherry Juice. Gradually add in contents of Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Whoopie Pie cake mix. Mix until well incorporated and smooth.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Beat butter in the bowl of an electric mixer. Slowly add contents of filling mix. Add 1-2 Tablespoons Merry Maraschino Cherry Juice and beat until fluffy.
- Gently fold chopped cherries into the frosting until well combined.
- Spread frosting between two cooled whoopie pie cakes and serve.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */