Made With Our
For the Lobster salad:
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon scallions, chopped
- Salt and pepper
For the grilled cheese sandwich:
- 8 slices crusty bread (such as sour dough or peasant)
- 12 ounces Gruyere cheese, sliced
- For the lobster salad - combine lobster, Mayo, and scallions in a bowl and toss to lightly coat the lobster meat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For the grilled cheese sandwich - place bread slices on a clean work surface. Evenly divide the lobster on four slices. Place cheese on top of lobster and finish with another slice of bread. Butter or oil each outer side of bread.
- Saute sandwiches over medium heat until golden brown on both sides and the cheese has melted. A panini maker can also be used. Cut sandwiches in half and serve.