Made With Our
2 pounds salmon fillet, boneless and skinless
1/4 cup fresh ginger root, peeled, minced fine
3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
4 scallions, white and green parts, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Mince salmon with a knife until very finely chopped.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and canola oil.
- Shape into 6 (6-ounce) patties.
- Pour approximately 1/8-1/4 inch of canola oil in a non-stick pan.
- Heat oil over moderate heat. Sauté patties until lightly golden but still raw in the middle.
- Do not let patties get darker than golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake salmon cakes in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve on a bed of mixed greens with a side of Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce.