Made With Our
For the crust:
- 1, 8.8oz package Biscoff Cookies
- 5 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly
For the filling:
- 3 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight in water
- 1 cup coconut cream, cold*
- ¾ cup Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest from one lemon
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the topping:
*If you cannot find coconut cream, you can use full fat coconut milk. Place the cans in the refrigerator overnight and use only the hardened cream that forms on the surface, discarding the liquid underneath. Depending on the fat content, you will most likely need 2 cans of full fat coconut milk to get one cup of coconut cream.
- Add the Biscoff cookies to the bowl of a food processor and process until it forms a sand like texture. Add the coconut oil one tablespoon at a time until you are able to press it together and form a small ball.
- Line the bottom of an 8” springform pan with parchment paper. Pour in the crust mix and tamp it down until it is evenly spread amongst the bottom and is firm to the touch.
- Drain the cashews and pour them into a high powered blender or food processor bowl. Add the coconut cream, Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice, zest and salt and puree on high until it is smooth and creamy (about 10 minutes). Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling into the crust and smooth out the surface. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and spread Wild Maine Blueberry Jam over the top, leaving the edges exposed. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.