Asian Beef Satay Appetizer
- 8 oz. sirloin steak
- Bamboo skewers
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Ginger Garlic Sauce
- Slice 8 oz. of sirloin steak thinly into 1” x 4” strips.
- Soak bamboo skewers (approx. 24) in cold water 10 minutes and drain.
- Thread the beef strips on skewers, place in a shallow nonmetallic dish.
- Pour 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Ginger Garlic Sauce over the meat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil a few minutes on each side, baste with additional sauce.
- Serve hot with additional fresh sauce.