Pizza Provencal - Serves 5-6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup eggplant, ½ inch dice
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Classic Pizza Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 12-inch pre-baked pizza crust
- *Parmesan cheese wedge
- * 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese can be substituted if desired.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add diced eggplant and mushrooms, sauté until tender. Add the Stonewall Kitchen Classic Pasta Sauce and Kalamata olives.
- Spread sauce over a 12-inch pizza crust. Run a vegetable peeler down the side of a Parmesan cheese wedge making large cheese curls. Spread curls over top of pizza. Bake according to package directions until the crust is cooked and the cheese has melted. Sprinkle basil leaves over pizza before serving.