Apple Jalapeno Chicken Wings
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apple Jalapeno Jelly
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- In a food processor, puree the Stonewall Kitchen Apple Jalapeno Jelly.
- In a large skillet place the Stonewall Kitchen Apple Jalapeno Jelly, water, bourbon, and butter over medium heat. When melted stir until uniform.
- Add the chicken wings. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove lid and simmer another 30 minutes, turning the wings several times. The sauce should thicken, but do not allow to burn.
- Remove wings and finish under the broiler until golden brown. Serve hot with reserved sauce from skillet.