Sun Dried Tomato Bread
- 1 – 1.25 pound package of your favorite pizza dough
- 1 cup flour for dusting
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Sun Dried Tomato and Olive Spread
- 1 bunch of fresh basil (about 15 leaves)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- corn meal
- Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface into a 10 x 14-inch rectangle.
- Spread Stonewall Kitchen Sun Dried Tomato and Olive Spread over the bread. Place whole basil leaves over bread and then sprinkle feta.
- Start at the long one end and roll bread dough until it is log shaped. Pinch ends closed
- Place on baking sheet seam side down, oil and sprinkle with corn meal.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 to 40 minutes. It should be golden brown.
- Pull out of the oven and let stand about 15 minutes before cutting.